Thursday, March 7, 2013

My cute Angels…


when I see kids sometimes I really Admire How sweet they are……
Just watch it…..
we are the Happiest one in this world…..

We dont know to cry

Always keep smiling…

Am i Cute…
We are not crying really for something serious but Simply…Look us…What we Do…

Hmmmmm…

i am very much upset…

i m going to cry….

I m crying…anyone console me…
hahaha…kids when they get angry…………

i m Angry…

Getaway…or i will bite…

Dont make me angry…

I wont talk with you…
SOME BEAUTIFUL EXPRESSIONS….

Hahahahahaha I cant laugh anymore…Plz…Stop it..

Ohohohohoh….where is my pencil….

My spects….

Look at me…

i dont want food…get away…

oh my GOD….No i wont take bath…..are you going to beat me mummy????

Mummy only one ice cream…Plzzzzz…

I want that doll…..

please Dont disturd me…i m sleeping knw???

No comments:

Post a Comment