Thursday, March 7, 2013

My friendship…..

My friendship…..as Everlasting one…..
DEDICATED TO ALL MY SWEET FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Years back in the hometown
Was those days
Everlasting sweet memories
Of the one, I still remember
At every happiest moment
Of my life, In every success
To share the Joy!
My first hold…..
Who was so caring and sharing
Every deed that happened
Who wiped the tears before I shed
Who smiled before I did
Who loved more than I did
Who accompanied all the way
loveable days…
May it be a thorny forest
Or up the isolated hill
To make childhood adventures!
Now that I miss that true love
With wandering heart
In search of the one I need
To share and live together
With sweet memories forever………..
Evelasting days….
You’re the friend that…
Laughs with me, feels my pain, always the same
You wouldn’t die for free
Real for life, to strive yet hold tight
Attaining your goals while words roll with truth (morals)
Saved the proof, written in your mind, spittin freestyle lines
Say it doesn’t come easy, you’re loved believe me
Experienced the uneasy in streets unpleasing
Since i met you i’ve learned to live, forget, and also let be
Nothing deep, must say that’s steep coming from words that speak
Saying things i wouldn’t normally say
Praying for those I wouldn’t normally pray
That’s the peak of today
I see you as my friend, a homie ’til the end
Peace unended, like a heart mended………!
I wish my friendship to be an everlasting one………..
I wish my last Journey should be like this………….

No comments:

Post a Comment