Monday, March 11, 2013

The LOVE and GRACE of MY FATHER...

Image
How Powerful HIS Victory on the Cross
He Gave Himself to death and Rouse…
HE is the ONE WHO cleanse our sin
HE is the ONE WHO always Win….

Image
How Compassionate His love towards me
His Mighty Grace that set me free…
HE lifted us from the miry clay
What a peace that for us  he lay…

Image
Love that HE kept brought HIM suffering
That’s which changed into Blessing…..
Do we Love Him for his greatness???
How Great is HIS holiness….

Image
Tears Roll down when I think of His LOVE
And that is why I Bow…
Early Morning in His presence
Meditate and feel it is my Pleasance….
HE is my Potter who gives me shapes
GOD is the one WHO wipe our weeps…..

Image
People will see our outer beauty
But even preaching to them is our Duty…
HE stretches His hand wide
As because we are HIS Bride…

Image
HE is calling each of us by name
That’s how GOD Child we became…
No Words to Describe His mercy
That is How HE is worthy…

Image
So many people dance and sing
HE is not an idol or thing…
I Tasted and experienced His tenderous His Love
That is the Key to above..

Image

No comments:

Post a Comment