Thursday, March 7, 2013

My Relationship With My Abba…..

Image
He’s is holding my hand…
Walking besides being my loving DAD….
What will come for me?
As HE is with me…
HE died for my sake…
People say it’s Just a Fake…
But HE Says to me hear,
I did not die, I am still here

All the struggle I bear
As I want you near…
Seek me you will find…
Word is in your Mind…
Image
Speak to others name about Me
It really is simple if you believe
My Love is what you found
My Spirit filled around
My Holy Blood was shed…
For my Father Led…
Just I went to grave.
It is to save
 Image
I know u before you were born
I console you before you mourn
and knew then straight away,
to watch you grow and play.
 Image
When you feel lonely and sad
Remember that WHO you had
You are Apple of My Eye.
Then why you cry?
No suffering deeply seated pain
Bond of Love that we gain.
So don’t weep Tears.
But do prayers…
Image
Be happy, be loving and kind
Relationship that which Bind…
Take away your Worries
Think about my Mercies
 I Care For You My Child.
And Love You….

No comments:

Post a Comment