Tuesday, March 12, 2013

My Cute Prince…


Image

Its Just a Pictures Which Speaks….In my cute World…about My little Prince…..
Image
My little one…….
Image
Deep sleep without any problems……
Image
Wondering seeing his beauty…
Image
Teaching Him..the WORD of GOD…
Image
The smile which charms me…..
Image
Very Hungry…..but i don’t want food……
Image
My world of games….
Image
I admire myself…..
Image
How cute Am i???
Image
I Don’t like to cry….But i will….
Image
Really i m angry….You make me angry…
Image
My first try of walk….
Image
Outing…..
Image
My walk….but needs help…..
Image
I can manage to walk….
Image
How stylish….i look…
Image
Just a walk……….
Image
My First Duty….
Image
My second duty………
Image
Just an check..how it looks like…
Image
I am cool enough……
Image
its my attitude….
Image
Hello……….Its me only….
Image
Looks charming….
Image
With my puppy….
Image
My fear to GOD….
Image
Going church………
Image
School life…
Image
My studies….My Work…
Image
Oh my GOD i completed my 5th std….

Image
Just a hobby learning guitar….
Image
Playing Keyboard in church……..
Image
My Praise to Jesus…….I love HIM….

No comments:

Post a Comment